| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sewell in January is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 3.8mm (0.1in) of fluid is laid.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:08.
Check the distance to and compare the Sewell January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Sewell, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Sewell:
- Santiago, Chile - 70.9 kms (44.1 miles) NNW
- Santiago, Puente Alto, Chile - 54.5 kms (33.9 miles) NNW
- Longovilo-Hacienda, Chile - 97.9 kms (60.8 miles) W
- Barahona, Chile - 12.9 kms (8 miles) W
- Graneros-Sendos, Chile - 32.3 kms (20 miles) W
- Coya, Chile - 2.9 kms (1.8 miles) SW
- Parron, Chile - 34 kms (21.1 miles) SW
- Rengo, Chile - 57.4 kms (35.7 miles) SW
- Vina Vieja, Chile - 74.4 kms (46.2 miles) WSW
- Teno, Chile - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) SW
- Curico-General Freire, Chile - 125.3 kms (77.9 miles) SW